We have a team of experienced dental service providers to give you the peace of mind and expertise during our treatments. We are striving to provide you the best.
We provide the best in terms of technology and techniques when it comes to dentistry. We are always looking for the latest in cutting edge dental technology to provide you the best.
Agave Dental, your Phoenix dentist, is dedicated to optimizing the life-long health and appearance of your smile in a family-friendly, comfortable, state-of-the-art environment.
Let our dental Family be
your “home” for trusted
preventative, cosmetic, and restorative care
True to our name, Agave Dental is a team of “healers.” We have cultivated a loyal following across multi-generational families from greater Phoenix, Arizona – Arcadia, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, and places in between! We are proud to be a women-owned and -led practice. We consider it a privilege to be your trusted “home” for uber-comfortable, ultra-professional preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dentist services.
From our dental family to yours
All it takes is a compassionate and non-judgmental dental team. With a team like that (us!), you will not avoid getting the regular, preventive dental care needed to have a healthy, beautiful smile.
In addition to “standard” six-month oral exams, professional cleanings, and cancer screenings, Agave Dental provides a range of services tailored to each patient’s needs. Pediatric patients don’t “graduate” or “age out” at our practice. Additionally, we rarely have to refer patients to other providers, including costly specialists. Sink your teeth into a few of our comprehensive offerings!
- Invisalign® — Aligners correct crowding and misalignment. The aligners themselves are clear, not noticeable in the smile, and can be removed for comfortable eating and effective cleaning
- Advanced technological capabilities –We use everything from digital X-rays to computer-aided dentistry for same-day crowns. These technologies support a super-convenient, comfortable, and safe experience, as well as precise and affordable treatment outcomes
- High-quality dental restorations – We can rebuild deteriorated or lost tooth structures. Depending on your needs, restorations range from tooth-colored composite fillings to full porcelain dental crowns
- Modern tooth replacement – Not all badly damaged teeth can be preserved. For these teeth, we recommend dental extractions followed by prompt tooth replacement. Dental implants are used to “mimic” the design of natural teeth. Once placed in the jawbone, they heal to become a part of the jaw. When attached to prosthetic teeth (crowns, bridges, dentures), implants function like tooth roots to hold the teeth in place
- Cosmetic care – We bring out the best in your smile with professional teeth whitening and porcelain veneers to repair imperfections such as stubborn stains, discoloration, gaps between teeth, chips, small cracks, and worn or irregularly-shaped teeth. We also provide full smile makeovers for a dramatic and life-changing transformation
- Conservative therapies – We also provide a range of non-invasive and preferred alternatives to conventional treatments for conditions such as TMJ Disorders (TMJDs), and periodontal disease.
We have made care as accessible as possible with offerings such as our in-house Smile Savings Plan. Call (602) 957-2411 to schedule an appointment at Agave Dental.
NEW PATIENTS ARE
Includes a comprehensive exam, digital X-Ray & general dental cleaning in the absence of gum disease
Dr. Liza Hamann believes that maintaining a healthy smile is important for wellness and self-confidence. She is committed to helping her patients achieve healthy, functional and comfortable oral health.meet dr. Hamann
Dr. Keri Abbott is originally from the suburbs of Chicago. She completed her undergraduate degree in Biology at the University of Illinois, where she was also on the Varsity Swim and Dive Team.meet dr. ABBOTT
Dr. Igor Borisov, or Dr. B as he is known to his patients, was born in Ukraine and moved to Baltimore, Maryland at the age of 9.He graduated from the University of Maryland.meet dr. Borisov
Dr. Beth Hamann is the founder of Agave Dental and Agave Sleep and Wellness. After more than 30 years of practicing general dentistry,meet dr. Hamann
Invisalign is a state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment system that uses clear plastic aligners to straighten your teeth.More On INVISALIGN
Crowns, which are sometimes referred to as “caps,” are an effective and esthetic way of repairing teeth on the same-day.More On Same-Day Crowns
Dental implants are a recent innovation in dental technology that allows us to replace missing teeth with a restoration.More On Dental Implants
A cleaning typically begins with an ultrasonic instrument that knocks pieces of tartar off of your teeth.More On Cleanings
Dentists in Phoenix, AZ
SMILE MAKEOVER OF
SMILE MAKEOVER OF
SMILE MAKEOVER OF
TO PATIENTS AND THE COMMUNITY
At Agave Dental, you are never a number in a chart. Our skilled dentists Drs. Keri Abbot and Liza Hamann take the time to get to know you and your family in order to better understand your needs and your goals. Each patient is a unique individual, and we celebrate that!